Author Topic: January 2019  (Read 345 times)

Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
January 2019
« on: January 15, 2019, 12:24:25 AM »
Welcome to the new year!

We are currently at 182 characters across 33 accounts.

In character wise, it's already been an eventful one, between a crashing of the gala by a wanted person, and the second Virtuoso making its more noticeable return.  I almost feel like we're (almost) getting to where I can comfortably allow us to be advertised. Still some things I need to work out with you guys, my awesome and patient guinea pigs. As we pick up in activity and stories being played out I decided to complete another item on my list: Badge Request! In years previous (and on most sites I have been on) requests were generally placed on a forum, this isn't a bad method that needed to be messed with-- so this is largely a 'because I can' creation. It is located on the News and Requests, now just Requests, option of your Control Panel (CP).

How it works:

1. Pick a name from the drop down that you are suggesting the badge for. This can be someone you've played with or one of your own characters.
2. Choose a badge from the second drop down. If you are suggesting a new badge for the site's consideration, use Not Listed.
3. Fill out any details about the badge (if you chose Not Listed) or details why that person deserves/needs said badge.
4. Submit, obviously.

Some notes:
  • "Major" badges are unavailable at this time to be suggested, mostly because those center around quests or rather large acts. If you feel someone still fits one please use Not Listed to explain what and why.
  • Requests are date stamped, so any time-sensitive badges will begin from that date.

Upcoming Events:

The Coldhaven Games will be held on the 19th at 7pm EST and hosted by the White Mist Pack this year. "Rain date" will be the 26th at 6pm.  Visit http://www.skaldsongrp.com/wiki/index.php/Events#The_Games for an idea of what the event will be like.

Going Forward:
  • Do not be alarmed by any changes you might see, but do let me know if there is something absolutely broken.
  • Have me focus on a particular feature or necessity here: Suggestions (Project List)