Skaldsong Records

Author Topic: Participants Wanted  (Read 558 times)

Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
Participants Wanted
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:14:03 AM »
Feel free to use this topic to advertise a direct need for someone to play a specific role, be it family member or victim (or both?).

If your need has been fulfilled please edit the post to reflect that.

Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
Re: Participants Wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 02:54:05 AM »
Battaglia is still looking for more members, with plenty of rank positions to obtain either retroactively or in the future (as the holders of these will die in the Meizarae campaign.

There are 3 (maybe 4) Companies to fill for each of these:

"First Chairs" (Equivalent: Captains)
"Second Chairs (Equivalent: Lieutenants)

We will always need plenty of underlings as well. Check out the guild's wiki page for more info: http://www.skaldsongrp.com/wiki/index.php/Battaglia
They're not just 'palace guards', they are more like mercenaryxpolice

Edit: Minus 1 First Chair! Yay!

Offline _Nugget_

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:16:23 PM »

First off - I hope I can post this here! If not I'm sorry!

Second, Nugget whats to buy a bird (Lol) She isn't part of a guild (yet) so she is willing to help people with mental and spirital healing along with physical healing. She uses herbs but she is more of like the 'spa' type healing. ( hot stone massages, foot reflexology, aromatherapy massages, yoga etc).  Currently, she sings and dances on the streets of Chanson. I do want Nugget to join a guild but I don't know what yet so....    come play with Nugget! :)

Offline Amara

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 11:58:19 PM »
I have some characters that need killing off, if you want to have a kill - contact Amara (Je Suis Calme) On the discord server :)