Skaldsong Records

Author Topic: October 2018  (Read 73 times)

Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
October 2018
« on: October 16, 2018, 06:53:36 PM »
I apologize for the lack of news updates across the board. We have had many quiet times, fall outs of disappointment, and spurts of crazy busy times that make me proud when I peek in and see such varied gaming across The Tapestry. As an update, there are 227 characters across 39 accounts, and have grown two more guilds!

White Mist Pack has taken over Otkrytoye Polotno as its new head guild, demoting Coldhaven Pack to regular guild status.
Healthy Hearth Healers is setting up in Uhrwerkstadt to give people more options to maintain their health.

Upcoming Event:

The Hounding returns, Halloween [October 31st]. No set time to begin, likely after everyone returns from their trick-or-treating needs. As soon as a group is ready, we can begin. Additional groups can form after. You can learn more about the event here.

Check with your guild for any specific events or activities.

New Updates:

• Shops are active, though minimal.
  • With any luck this news post will have posted both in our discord and on the front page of the site!

Soon (tm)

• Guild Control Panel: Leaders will be able to title, add, or remove members!
  • New Area: Ragavalli, desert nation taking after Western Native American, Japanese, and Egyptian influences.
  • Contests!
  • Map!

You can always add to my future-list by posting here!