Skaldsong Records

Author Topic: September 2017  (Read 69 times)

Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
September 2017
« on: September 01, 2018, 12:51:19 AM »
[[Originally posted on September 08 2017 on forummotion.]]

While we haven't recovered those we lost during the database crash, I think, we have grown slightly in character count with 150 characters across 32 accounts.

With Hurricane Irma looking to crash right through me-- I am not under evacuation notice at the time of this posting, though people to the north and south of me are-- there is a high probability of the loss of power, or at least internet. Hawenyddion and Snowflake are usually available to answer any questions or problems. If I am able I will pop in, but more than likely on Discord.

In the mean time I leave you with new things to explore.

The Companion Wiki has undergone some changes and adjustments including the addition of a timeline for history of The Tapestry in one easy glance.

A new menu item 'Personal Actions' is available and will allow the exchange of gold, items (I know there's no shop), and a personal note pad to record anything neat you might want to remember such as important dates for your character.

I have also updated some things here on the forum.... finally....

As always suggestions welcome, just please post them on the forum in the appropriate topic so that I can always find them. If you have feedback on suggestions posted there, go ahead and post that too.