Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
May 2017
« on: September 01, 2018, 12:29:47 AM »
[[Original post date May 29 2017, taken from forummotion.]]

I have been working on stuff.

With much urging I have taken up the challenge of taking a depreciated code and modernizing it. I have found a free host that it works on and have been spending the past month or so putting it together.  It is just about ready for you to bring your interactions to life in real time.

Multiple rooms will allow you to move freely through scenes and 'travel' to the near or far reaches of The Tapestry.
Express your character through avatar and signatures, just like the forum.
If recognition is your thing, there will be plenty of badges and a more dynamic ranking system.
Earn currency, and spend it too!
Enjoy a more detailed profile structure, to fill out as little or as much as you like!
And more, as suggestions will determine.

Don't fret, the forum will remain active. It is necessary to the life of an rp community, I believe, as it gives us a place to share news and to reach out across time zones much more effectively. Not all rps need the active real time treatment, and I can respect that.

When it is open it will be bare bones but functional so that you may enjoy it and provide feedback on what you would like to see or would like to be taken away.  Keep that in mind Smile

Keep an eye on this link: http://skaldsongrp.com

See you soon!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:33:35 AM by The Skald »