Skaldsong Records

Author Topic: Sub Accounts FAQ  (Read 101 times)

Offline The Skald

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • *Frolics Away!*
    • View Profile
Sub Accounts FAQ
« on: April 09, 2018, 03:26:59 AM »
Greetings!

This forum contains a special mod that allows you to have multiple 'accounts', allowing you to designate different names for different posts as though you had simply logged in under another account. Once you have a second one you will be able to switch from the top by the greeting bar or within the post. It's pretty nifty.

I will not require you to use it, but it does help with making the site look more lived in. I will still be able to place you in multiple member groups if you have multiple guilds you are personally part of. However only one will actually display on your profile, so let me know which one's your main/favorite.

These member groups will give you access to private sections of the guilds you are in.

To add a sub account head to your Profile from the top bar. On the next page, hover your mouse over Modify Profile (it should be highlighted) where  [Profile Info] [Modify Profile] [Actions] is listed. It should give you a drop down with the Manage Sub Accounts option. At the bottom of this page should be a Create/Link button.

In the Account name slot, put your new character name in it.
Use your CURRENT password where it asks for it (it's just making sure you are you).

Bada bing Bada boom. You are done, make all the ones you want.