Author Topic: A summoning in the forest.  (Read 256 times)

Offline Witchcrafted

• Fledgling
A summoning in the forest.
« on: January 16, 2020, 06:02:11 AM »
Eltard

Eltard had been gone for a while. Now coming back from the warded cave that was home, he comes back with much greater knowledge.  Following the mark he had put down, followed his sense and made his way back to the exact spot he had last met with Accacia.  He waited for a while, sitting in one of the highest branch of the tree, waiting for the one he was going to help. She was the key to this.

Acacia

It had been a strange sort of conversation to have with Kristine, at least on Acacia's side.  "so some weird magi user I sort of know  from out int he woods has offered to help us with my me problem and I want you to come with me to make sure it's dealt with well."  Well, that's not exactly how the conversation went, but it was something close, probably.  Part of the problem for them, was not knowing how long it was going to take Eltard.   They had to have given it some time, though, in order for this meeting to occur.

Kristine

Any conversation that began with "some weird magi user" and Kris was bound to start off on the wrong foot.  Of course in the end, Kris would do anything to help Acacia.  There was no hesitation in the knight at all, though she voiced her concerns.  In the end, she was happy to go. It was time to do something.

That being said the wolf lacked her old gear.  Instead she was wearing plain clothes with just her fathers sword.  "So, where are we going?" She asked, one hand intertwined with Acacias own.

Acacia

Of course there had definitely been some conflict in the initial explanation. Acacia's ability with words, among some other things, just wasn't what she needed it to be.  Senegalia's intervention in the matter helped to as much extent as a conversation that sounded like "but I've fought him and he's a pretty good guy and on the level," could help the situation.  As they walked, hand in hand, Acacia was able to answer Kris's question.  "There's this spot int he forest that he told me to come back and meet him at.  It's not too far away and he's supposed to have taken safety precautions and be absolutely certain that this is going to work."

Eltard

Eltard was sitting, waiting for them, sitting on a branch high up. His golden hair and the golden gaze glew and illuminated his surroundings.  He was like the north star of his surroundings, a small secondary sun that waited and was there both day and night. He was glowing more than ever before. He knew he was going to need as much magic as he could that it was even a risk but a risk he was willing to take to see someone smile around him. These woods were a bit lonely to his taste and the encounters he has are more grumpy than one would usually like.

He hoped she was going to arrive soon.  He knew someone else was supposed to join but if the time kept going,  he would not be able to keep this extra magic he had stored in him at the chance of getting an unstable body. There were many reasons he was willing to help, first was to experiment on this world, how it worked. Then there was simply to have a more active life than stay alone in the woods doing nothing for an eternity.

Kristine

fingers squeezed gently. "I see... Literally." the wolf's gaze morning towards the small low sun in the tree branches ahead. Kris oddly did understand people fighting to,get to know one another.  The soul of a fighter personified in their fists.  It was an unspoken belief among fighters.

still she held her breath as they approached,  this was dangerous on many levels and shs wondered if her presence would only make it worse. The effect she had with magic was often,. Disruptive.,

Acacia

"He can be pretty bright, at times," Acacia agreed.  She had wondered why there seemed to be fewer animals in the area as they got closer to him.  A super bright and rather unnatural light would do that.  Acacia knew to some extent of Kris's "affliction," but had expressed that having Kris present was definitely a necessity.  Things hadn't worked so well last time this being had been near Acacia, so having as much support as she could get was important.  To that effect, she had both her daggers on her person  and her mind was a mess of stress and excitement.*  "Eltard!  Thanks for showing us the way!" she called out to him, hoping that it might get the light bulb of a man to dim a little.*

Eltard

Eltard heard a voice calling in the distance and a familiar one at that. Looking down bellow, he sees two little being, mostly due to the height he was at. He moves carefully and stand up on the branch he was resting on. He jumps down the branch to some lower branches and kept jumping. Eltard held his fighting strength in his agility.  He makes his way with agility down, quickly spotting his way branch to branch to avoid knocking himself out or getting on a branch that would break. Eltard lived in the forest for years and had learn from experience.  Arriving down he would take the time to properly stand. "Hi there." He then noticed the one who Acacia mentioned she was going to bring. Acacia was right, he had met her once but only for a short moment.

The light did not stop to glow. It was not something that he could control. The light was the accumulation of magic he carried.

Kristine

Shifted a little as they approached the man.  Kris had indeed met him once before.  Her ears perked as he made his way down from branch to branch.  "Greetings again"  her head tilted a little  "you've stored quite a lot of energy there.."

it was residual and Kris could see it, almost feel the static of the energy around her.  Her fur almost standing on end from the charged air.  "are you hurting from this?"

Acacia

It was difficult for Acacia to recall the day-to-day and whom met who and for how long that most ordinary people could seem to call up quickly.  Thankfully, that saved her from needing to do introductions, and having already said her greetings, she was rather distracted by Kris's words. "Is that a thing?" she asked to Kris, before quickly looking over at Eltard, feeling a bit worried, her ears drooping sightly "Is that a thing?" she repeated to him, just as quickly as she had to Kris.

Eltard

Kristine was not exactly wrong. She was indeed on the right track but then acacia  seemed worried. It was an emotion he did not understood but when she ask if it was a thing. He sat on the ground, his leg crossed. "I am a being of pure magic. What you may think to be flesh or blood. You are sadly mistaken. My body is a body made of magic, magic given form, shape of a mortal.  My hair is also magic just like everything of this body but they are mostly used to store the magic I can gather to cast my spells and the same goes for my eyes. The stronger the glow, the more magic I can spare. If you don't mind, I would like to hurry. I don't know how long I can maintain this much magic and remain stable."

The thing he was worried the most about was the stability of his body. He knew once he lost this stability, never will he be stable again without some help. Death could come if it was to happen. Using magic was safe even if using all he had. He gets up to place a knee on the ground and a hand on the ground in front of him.  Suddenly, the glow in his eyes fade. Leaving blank white eyes as a golden glowing magic circle appears in front of him. He could not see what was happening anymore and raise his head to look where the two use to be before he lost sight.

Kristine

Kris gently squeezed the hand of the beautiful shaman.  It was a reassuring gesture.  "It can be a thing, but every person is different.  Everyone has their own limitations and most good mages know theirs. So, I trust if he says he is okay, he is okay."  She smiled again to Acacia before looking back to Eltard.

the sudden release of stored energy had her stand on unease.  Trusting he knew his limits was one thing, bemy comfortable with this kind of reality warping power was another.  Even though she had been about to ask him if she could help.  It would have been little for her to siphon some magical energy to,hold just until he needed to draw on it.  For now all they could do was watch, and wait.

Acacia

Acacia took a step back, making sure she was out of the reach of the magic circle.  Kris's words were reassuring, but she would have hoped to hear them from Eltard's mouth.  It made a bit of sense that he would want to get straight to the point, if he had been holding onto that much energy for so long.  "I wonder if we there's something we need to do from our end or if he has everything under control.  Maybe try and picture the devious woman in our minds or..."  she let that sentence drift off, not really know what else to possibly suggest unless given direction in this case.

Eltard

Eltard took the time to picture the circle in his head. Correcting every single bit of the circle to make it perfect. Having studied it for hours nonstop, he was determined on making it perfect.  After some time, he raise his head to look toward where he was last seeing Acacia, he dis not knew if one of them moved as he trafed his sight for the circle. "Come place a hand in my back and think really hard about the one you wish to bring here.Everything you can think of this person, her looks, her habits, everything."
He the waited to feel a hand on his back.

TO be continued

Offline Witchcrafted

• Fledgling
Re: A summoning in the forest.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 06:02:34 AM »
Acacia

"Okay," Acacia said, with a heavy hesitancy in her voice.  She had a feeling something like this would eventually need to happen, but she could scarcely prepare herself for it without losing herself to one of her fits of unbridled emotions.   "Kris, be at the ready," she said, taking her lover's hands in her own and squeezing them, looking her in the eyes.  It only lasted the moment, ye even then so much of Acacia yelled out to not let go and do this. " I can't promise what my mental state will be  in by the time this is finished, but perhaps is the day we can put this to an end."   She turned and walked to Eltard, holding a breath until she was square behind him.  she spread her feet apart, to give her the most balance possible in case she should risk falling or fainting from this, and placed a hand on both of Eltard's shoulders.  "Alright, friend.  Let's do this," she closed her eyes and mentally unlocked the part of her mind that she kept so much of the misery, anxiety, and negativity bottled up  about that being.  Eltard would be flooded with sights, sounds, smells and so much more of the lying shapreshifter.  Innocent laughs, gentle touches, seeing the town, sharing stories that now she knew meant nothing to the shapeshifter and then the fateful night where so much was stripped from her in just a few minutes.  Grimace turned to bared fags turned to deep frowns and around and around those emotions went within a few seconds of beginning this part of the ritual.*

Kristine

Kristine took Acacias hand and gently squeezed.  She knew the woman needed to do this. Still the knight wished she could do a little more for her friend, no, her lover.  The wolf only released the shaman's hand when she had to.   A little sigh and nod of her head.  For now she simply stood ready.  Kristine wasn't quite sure what to expect but she knew this being.  A psionic assassin.

Kristine grimaced, the varying emotions that played across Acacia's face was hard for her to watch.  With a little twitch of her head and her hand moving to touch her blade, the wolf paused.  Kristine sighed holding to the blade but keeping it from interrupting the ritual

Eltard

Eltard remained quiet, he held the circle active in front of him. His eyes were blank. There were no Iris or pupil in his eyes. It was white. The golden aura was on the ground making the circle. It was when Acacia grabbed his shoulder that he took a deep breath. "Close your eyes. Visualize her." He would give her time to think deeply of the one she sought before continuing. "Imagine, she is there, in front of you, she is looking at you but she doesn't move. Approach her, grab her." He was calm while he spoke, Acacia wouldn't even feel him shake at all. As time was going as he used magic to keep this active, the golden glow in his hair was slowly vanishing anyone looking at him could see it took a lot on him but he didn't move and was doing his best. He waited for Acacia to finish visualizing what he said. As soon as she would mentally grab the person she sought he would release as much magic as he can to make it.

Acacia

Picturing  that locked shapeshifter took some mental effort.  She hadn't forgotten, and had she not been dredging up her negative emotions towards the creature, thinking about her proportions and fur and visage would have been quite difficult, given how Acacia had worked so hard to compartmentalize it all.  But hose emotions were the key into that locked box and soon visuals of their brief travels, views from behind and in front, and from so many different angles started pouring in. With it,that brief glint of happiness that still existed at having thought she was reunited with her love.

So it was that she helped  Eltard learn of that psion and hopefully be able to grab her from where she stood, or rested, or wherever it was.   So long as she wasn't dead already, Acacia had a chance and even if the worst came to pass from this, she'd find a new way to hunt down what was hers and rend it from whosoever possessed it.   She hadn't felt this solid determination in so long, and it showed as she righted  her posture, grinned , and started to feel like she had an air of dominance about herself again.  "This is going to work" she told herself, and gave Eltard all that he needed.

Eltard

A large smile appear on Eltard face as he knew it was time. He had been managing his power on the magic circle to save as much power and was going to keep doing it for the entire thing. With a moment of smiling, he then say. "My speciality in magic is offensive enhancement and I will also make it apply for this!" Taking a deep breath, he smiles and in one go, use one third of all the magic he had saved. He did this to avoid having to fight against the one who they were summonings will.

With barely a moment, the one that was visualised was now standing before them. Having used too much power for one who was ignorant they would be summoned. He smiles as he felt foots on his magic circle who would then vanish and bring a tiny glow back to his eyes. His hair lost some of its glow as he used two third of what he had. He stands back up with a smile on his face. "Didn't expect this?" He ask the newcomer.

Summoned one

The figure was a wolf woman standing a little over 5 ½’ tall in the hells she was wearing.  Her fur should have been whilte from head to toe, but an initial glance would show faint red splotches and an odd black mark at the top of her cleavage that was still actively smoldering.  She was clearly still in a brief state of shock from the sudden traversal and attack; her hand still raised up, holding the remnants of what had been a wine glass, her hand soaked in whatever hadn’t shattered and been sent flying on her person.  If she had time to reflect on this, she’d be thankful that it none of the shards had impacted her vision or senses.

Around her body was what one might have called a dress just a few second ago, but were now pitiful scraps of tattered clothing clinging to her well toned body..  At her feet was what was left of a pendant, also smoldering as if it had exploded for some reason and was most likely the reason that the woman was still standing.  The muffled voice of Eltard reaches her ears, which were still ringing from the blast.  Her eyes focused, her guard was up, and with a flick of the wrist she lifted Eltard up and sent him flying through the tree canopies.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she cried out loud, giving herself a once-over check, seeing small spots of blood starting to pool in her fur where the protection charm hadn’t been able to completely keep the blast or shards of glass at bay.  Her blue eyes took in her surroundings quickly.  Trees, wolves… familiar smells.  Her eyes narrowed as memories flooded back and the rage with them.  “You.” She said, focusing in on Acacia, not yet spotting Kristine behind her, but the smell, old in her memory was nagging at her.

Kristine

o many things happened so quickly.  It was why Kristine was always so touchy with magic.  It followed its own laws, often times, it wrote its own laws.  And here was another time as a being was ripped from one reality to another.  Even though Kristine was low on pity for this being.  Those blue eyes narrowing as she heard the voice, her own voice, addressing Acacia.  Kristines hand reached for her blade as she pushed forward to put herself between Acacia and the doppelganger.  "You indeed". The Knight spat as she brought the blade to bare.  They were two halves almost..

In the years since Kristine left her home she had changed.  Blue streaks adorned white fur, blue hair matched her eyes and she had wings.  The other wolf was white with that gray saddle and streaks along her cheeks.  An image of what Kristine had been.. "you tried to hurt someone I care for deeply.  You will undo this!". the knights words rang with authority and power.  A confidence that showed her stations she once held.  Yet there was something else at work here too.  The knights blade gleamed, the metal would pull in any magic cast since it was drawn.  In effect cutting Eltard and Acacia from casting at the present.  They could try of course...

Summoned one

it took a moment of recognition for the gray furred female to truly catch what was happening.  If not for the blade she may have not caught on as fast.  The doppelganger grinning from ear to ear as she stood before Kristine.  "You have no idea how long I've waited to see YOU again.  Having this little unicorn body of your girlfriend fall into my lap was like a heaven send.". The imposter winked to Acacia as she stepped closer to Kristine now.  "You trapped me like this.  A bring meant to be pure energy, able to assume any form and you stuck me like this.  Do you know what that does to someone like me?  And then this wonderful morphic body just falls into my lap.  It was peotic justice I figured."

Kristine

*Kristine growled as she gripped the blade and brought it upwards.  "No games, undo your damage.".

Summoned one

Those words met with a rather genuine laugh. "You know there are advantages to living as someone else this long too.  You start to learn about them.  About their life.. like your time at the temple with Marcus and William right?  Or the smithy Talia.  All those stories and connections.  But there's so much more isn't there?  A connection even fewer know about.  Your father.  How he favors you.  Yet you.. you aren't him are you?".
"so indeed, there will be no games.  Because I know the rules now.  I know...". Those eyes lit with bright blue.  "..how to BREAK you". The spell was simple, a psionic attack that she could keep going as long as she had the energy and she had lots of that.  Her mind attuned to the astral plane, the mind spell lit up and continued to fire.  A cycle that may have even been lost to Acacia and Eltard, perhaps felt best by the two spirits.  Psionic energy just poured from the doppelganger.

Kristine

For Kris the pain was a minor sting, that quickly turned to something else.  She should have raised her sword, she tried to but the sheer amount of energy, the magic her sword absorbed directly from the mirror image made her fingers tighten as if she electrocuted.  Her eyes squinted and her maw parted in a scream.

Summoned one

"You can't handle the transfer like him.  You also can't control it.  Your biggest strength, can literally kill you!  And it's so easy..." Her hand rose to press the sword away.  So focused on the wolf as if none of the others were there

Kristine

The angelic wolf on the other hand stumbled back.  Her eyes rolling back a bit as blood started to trickle along her nose.  Her breathing growing a bit erractic.

Acacia

Seeing Eltard being dismissed through the trees so readily after unleashing such a blast took Acacia's nerves to a heightened level she hadn't felt in years.  She had no clue the full extent of his durability, but would have to trust he'd be fine and check on him in a minute if he didn't reappear.  She drew her daggers but faltered in her poise when Kris took the front line. They were both incredibly strong willed women, but this might have been the first time she'd seen Kris in action, let alone taking charge in a battle situation. Acacia knew bits and pieces of Kris's history, but a lot of what the impostor said left her baffled.  It was clear that just how far back this relationship, for better or for worse, was downplayed initially, but Acacia knew she didn't have time for questions.  Her hesitation left her when she saw Kris starting to struggle and took her opening after a small curse under her breath. She knew enough not to get caught up directly between the two, so she ran in a semi circle to the opposite side from where Eltard had been thrown from in order to stay out of his way if he was charging right back in  and  moved to stab Sene's dagger into the Impostor's leg.  They needed her alive, after all.

Offline Witchcrafted

• Fledgling
Re: A summoning in the forest.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 06:03:34 AM »
Eltard

Eltard was blasted away through the trees and branches. but with every impact felt upon his body, he just smiled, more and more. When he finally landed about thirty feet away, he took the time to stretch before getting back up as if he was waking up and getting out of bed. Today was an interesting day.

Back on his feet, Eltard begins to jump instead of walking leaping for six feet at every jump making him reach the position, where he was before he was sent flying away pretty quickly. As he arrived, he could feel a chills all over his body. Kristine sword was making him shake almost from how uncomfortable the feeling was. He was not loosing magic, nor did he knew from what it came, but he could feel it. He then looks at the newly arrived kris looking creature. "Are you the one causing this strange feeling?"

He had asked, wondering if it was her doing. If it was, he would probably be useless in a fight and preferred to keep his distance.

Summoned one

”Struggling so much you can’t even respond, whelp?  Oh dear me, perhaps you and your rogues gallery shouldn’t have summoned me while I was on a job!”  She exclaimed, and forced her energy harder upon Kris’s sword.  She was faintly aware of Acacia coming up on her side but deemed her less of a threat than Kris as she continued to pour what she could into overwhelming her.  The resulting blow to her thigh broke her concentration enough to howl in pain.  All of her careful planning for tonight had gone out the window, but at least it hadn’t been entirely in vein.

Rather than answering Eltard, she took that pain and rage and converted it to more energy, causing her to float and  this time sending it out in a pulsewave, striking each of them with the same force as she had with Eltard.  She needed to buy herself at least a few seconds of breathing room, faced with so many unknowns.  Maybe she’d get lucky and one or more of them would be sent into a tree hard enough to lose consciousness.  She remained floating in the air, not willing to try and see just how well her wounded leg could handle her body’s weight.

Kristine

The feeling was completely indescribable.  Her insides felt like they were shredding from the energy that courses through her body.  The wolf unable to release the blade as the doppelganger pushed all her magic into the blade.  The knight opening her mouth to scream but instead the blood dripped down along her mouth.  It wasn't until the dagger hit the other Kris leg and the energy broke off that the sword fell to the ground.  Kristine shifting as she fell back too.  Her head rolled to the side and she closed her eyes.

With the sword not in the wolfs hands, well the magic blast would go off..

Acacia

With her back to Kris, she hadn't much of a clue what state her lover was degrading into. She wrenched the dagger from Negakris's leg and made to strike again with her other dagger when she realized the miscalculation in her over zealous attempt to stop the woman.  She took that shock wave, which felt like being hit by a wall, full force and was sent flying back into a tree, her head snapping back with a sickening sound as she impacted the tree then fell limp to the ground, holding her daggers and with some small luck, didn't impale herself on either one of them.

Eltard

Eltard was hit by the shockwave once again and was sent flying. As he was in the air by the impact of this newcomer shockwave, Eltard saw that he was not the only one this time. In but an instant, all the energy stored in his hair and eye create a golden, magical, zone around him. His hair were of pure white and the color of his eyes disappeared entirely leaving only the white of the eye. The zone was small and Eltard stopped moving right about as he was going to leave the zone. A relief came when he stopped but he knew well it had been a close one. the magic goes back to his eyes and hair and he falls on the ground.

He walks back to the summoned one. "I must admit... I admire your strength. But I can't tolerate this fight to drag on any longer. I need more strength to defeat you and I will make the sacrifice."

While he was looking at the woman in front of him a sudden expression of pin came to his face. Without any sleeves covering his arms, anyone could see that his skin, his flesh, his blood was disappearing from his left arm. He could feel his body torn appart but as it happened, the glow in his hair was getting more and more intense.

His left arm was gone leaving only the bones remaining and without any muscles, it was useless and yet he could still feel pain from it. "This... will be in the way and painful." With his remaining arm, he grabs the bones hanging causing a bigger expression of pain in his face. He takes a moment to breath and violently tear off the bones away. He began to scream in pain. His core felt the removal of something that shouldn't have been removed and cause the pain to appear. He screamed for a while, knees now on the ground, curled up and in pain.  After a moment, he stood back up.

"Want to do a little one on one with me? With your strength...." He pauses as all the magic that was in his hair was released, creating an even larger zone from than before. The zone was seventy feet of radius and the center was on him. He could feel the woman in it. He could feel everything, her breathing, the wind, the movement of her fur, he could feel it all. Looking toward her with his blank eyes, he ask. "It will be very exciting." He finish.

Summoned one

That was two down, or at least incapacitated enough to not be a problem. Good.  Her training from the past decade or so was coming into full swing now, and unless these buffoons had another in hiding, she was confident she'd be able to finish the last one off quickly and start the process of her revenge.  This was definitely a deviation from her plans for the evening and even for the next few years, but she was flexible.  She could adapt, retreat, and figure out her next step, but first, she had the boy to deal with.  With a flick of her fingers, she sent Kris's sword flying off into the woods, away from any grasping hands for good measure.

"I came prepared.  Not for you all, but very clearly far better than you lot can muster.  Such a shame, really.  The knight used to be so much more vicious," she commented, purposefully giving Eltard the only verbal clue she would intentionally drop tonight. "I'm no egotistical fool, child," she stated plainly as the field he created was expanded around her.  That clearly wouldn't be a good thing.  With another gesture, with both of her hands this time, both Acacia and Kris would be lifted off the ground by their necks and their breathing almost entirely restricted.  "You have two choices. You can save them, and your own life, by incapacitating yourself. As a trade, I'll bring no more bodily harm to any of you for the next,  say... week. Or, in faster than a thought I destroy what parts of the mind I stole from the shape shiftier and if you're not fast enough after that, I crush their windpipes and suffocate them from the inside out with my second thought and ether way, you lose what you brought me here for,"  she said, her face neutral but her mind ecstatic that the foolish knight tipped their hand, their purpose.  Surely if Kris was still conscious enough to hear her, the regret of her actions would dig deep at this point. And to drive it all home, she took in another breath, mixed in a second spell with it, and released her Suggestion, trying to impact Eltard's mind with it.  "You all had your chance and executed it poorly.  Why not retreat, lick your wounds, and try again?  Better that than to watch your friends die."  She said, finishing off the suggestion and banking on the mental image she implanted of the two of them struggling and suffocating to death would be enough to get Eltard to disengage.

Eltard

Eltard was surprised when the woman said she had come prepared. "Really? Then why didn't you fight against me when I tried to summon you?" He raise himself in the air to be on the same level as her as he readies himself to fight. Then a single word caught his attention, making him entirely drop his guard but not the zone. "You just...... child....... how do you know?" His blank eyes were wide open, trying to see how she knew that despite his physic, he was but twelve years old. Then as he felt the woman gesture, he quickly felt the 2 bodies of those who was with him get lifted up. "STOP THIS!" He shouts as he was clearly getting mad at the woman now. His muscles were tense, his right fist was clenched but then she was making her demands. This was frustrating Eltard even more but after a moment, he looked a bit more calm and made his choice. The field began to disappear slowly as the color was coming back to his hair and eyes. As the field was gone, he tell fell on the ground as he didn't had the means to fly anymore. He turns around.

"I can't believe it.... mothers were right...." He puts a knee on the ground and punch the ground. "A friendship is only something to get in the way.... I hate this......" He was getting mad at himself for this. This was the one time he did not listen to his mothers and it caused him to lose a fight. After punching the ground a few time, he just sigh. It was then that the woman casted another spell at him but this was sure to cause a surprise. As the spell affect Eltard, a sudden burst of pain suddenly appear on his back, fire erupts and begin to burn his clothes for a moment. It was brief but painful enough to make him scream in agony. He falls on the ground face on the dirt. The clothes kept burning, bringing more pain to Eltard as his internal organs was taking damage. "Look.... I don't care....... what you do to me but.... spare them." He was talking very slow as he tried to talk over his screams. "I'm the..... one who summoned you.... not them." As he talked, the fire was going away as his clothes were burnt revealing a now disappeared back. It was similar to his left arm but there was still some flesh over the bones and it hadn't gotten past than 3/4 of the heart who clearly shows it was burnt and yet, was still beating. More curious would be the glowing orb inside the ribcage section that glowed there. Mustering some strength, with his remaining arm, he turns himself around so he could see her. "Do what you please....... with me..... but spare them." He begged.The few roots and leaves that were around him began to catch fire.

Summoned one

Ah, it had worked. Good.  She most certainly would have done it, even if it meant denying her an ultimate satisfaction against Kris and losing the strange body that belonged to Acacia.  But, if one such as Acacia existed within the many worlds, she was bound to run into a second if she so needed to.  "Did you now?  Well, kudos, boy.  I imagine summoning someone like me is no easy feat.  Go on," she said, nodding at him, "either burn yourself up to a crisp or whatever but I'm not letting them go until I am absolutely certain you're no longer conscious."  At that, she gave each of them a tighter squeeze with her powers, the front of their necks indenting more but still not enough yet to cut off air... at least she was pretty sure.  Hard to tell when she wouldn't take her focus off Eltard.

"Despite what vile things these ladies may have said about me, I keep my word.  I'm sure I've probably sworn at oath or 12 to kill at least Kris, but that can wait.  I have just as long as she does to make that happen.  So go into whatever oblivion of your choosing knowing that I won't bring any harm to their bodies, the purple runt's mind will be safe, and you all will have a week to lick your wounds and scurry away before you have to start worrying about the shadows.  So please do finish....whatever this is to render yourself unconscious.  You're making me wish you summoned a bag of marshmallows along with me."

Eltard

Eltard was on the ground and suffering from his injuries and the flames that slowly burnt him. "Sure did...." He was talking slowly. The pain was almost unbearable. "To be honest with you, it was much more easier to summon you than I thought it would be. You didn't even get the chance of fighting against it, if you had.... it could had been a problem for me. I would had used much more energy but, it didn't happen." As much as he knew he had failed this fight, he was actually taking merit from his accomplishments prior to it.

The fire that had started was spreading. With his strength, he begins to draw a magic circle on the ground and place his hand on top of it. The weather change quickly as dark clouds arrived, lightning appearing all of a sudden and water falling from the sky. "I will make sure I don't damage this place much before I go...." His strength was almost out and with one more look towards the woman he ask. "You will find out the truth about me soon enough. Not even them knows it for now." With struggle he places his remaining hand on his face and says. "Dispel magic." It took but a moment and his body was gone. All that remained was a skeleton and a glowing golden orb floating inside the rib-cage.

Eltard

"I'll make sure to shore up that defensive measure. Thanks for the tip."  she said, fairly casually as if they were two warriors exchanging suggestions.  Really, her leg throbbed and while she hadn't lost a lot of blood yet, she needed to get it taken care of.  And then, he was saying something else then he was, poof, gone.  Mostly.

"Huh...  Well," she said, clearly stupified by that action.  She shrugged her shoulders  and surveyed what was wrought int he past five or so minutes. "Well.  You'e fucking lucky," she said, walking up to Kris and taking a knee down beside her.  "Granted, you better hope someone wakes up soon, judging by the look of you.  But!" she said with joy and venom in her voice as she placed both of her hands around and hovering over Kris's skull.  "Have I got a present for you."  She took a deep breath and took her sweet time, readying one complicated spell in her mind and unwound it into Kris's own.  It took several more minutes for her to cherry pick and specialize the spell just for Kris.  With an satisfied exhale, she smiled and limped off.

"Might as well take the sword too.  Damn thing makes a mess of thing," she muttered to herself, heading off in the direction she flung it, and would eventually disappear.

End